Main Menu

Ideas for Clan related videos.

Started by Tama, June 05, 2012, 11:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

You have any you can put them here, For example, Another Minecraft Timlapse, Maybe a huge TF2 Brawl, Super Monday Night Combat, Dungeon Defenders, anything really. But as a clan.

Flapjack

the only thing i could think is the world of minecraft mod for a server.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

leviathan

Maybe a clan round of super monday night combat on monday night would be cool.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

I wish more members had more games. Most people only have TF2 and Gmod, then there are the few of us that have Minecraft, SMNC, DCU, and APB Reloaded.

If more people had SA-MP it would be great since that tailors to multiple game types, FPS, Racing, slight RP. What we really need is a new game that everyone can get that most people are willing to play. Something that would need at least a half way decent Gaming Rig or something that will run on most systems.

Dam Mega we need to start somehting new.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4615I wish more members had more games. Most people only have TF2 and Gmod, then there are the few of us that have Minecraft, SMNC, DCU, and APB Reloaded.

If more people had SA-MP it would be great since that tailors to multiple game types, FPS, Racing, slight RP. What we really need is a new game that everyone can get that most people are willing to play. Something that would need at least a half way decent Gaming Rig or something that will run on most systems.

Dam Mega we need to start somehting new.

Also, People should get in group chat more, The steam group chat, It's there for easier access to talk to people as well as a nice chat room for members.

Other than that, Yea SA MP would be cool.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;4616Also, People should get in group chat more, The steam group chat, It's there for easier access to talk to people as well as a nice chat room for members.

Other than that, Yea SA MP would be cool.
I never use Steam to chat really since we have vent, and the forums. I mostly use Steam as my early warning system, since I'm apparently the go to guy if anything goes wrong.

If more people could get on SA-MP we have a server where Trinity, Tankk, and I go. It's a Convoy Trucking server it would be nice if we could pack everyone on there and make some cash. The more people in a convoy the higher the rewards are, plus Trinity and I can help you start out, and for those that wanna become cops its a good way to get your trucking skills up to 100 so you can take the test. Speaking of test I can help you out with that as well since you need 100% to be able to buy a badge $50,000.

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4621Anyway back to your regularly scheduled programming.

So back to E3 commercials?

leviathan

I never even knew steam groups had chat rooms and also what is this "SA-MP

/Nevermind i found out what it was.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;4622So back to E3 commercials?
I was watching E3 mostly the EA, Sony, and Nintendo conferences, I would think most gamers would be watching.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4639I was watching E3 mostly the EA, Sony, and Nintendo conferences, I would think most gamers would be watching.

The fact G4 shoves commercials down our throats every 5 mins

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;4641The fact G4 shoves commercials down our throats every 5 mins
I stopped watching G4 after they got rid of all the Tech TV stuff. On top of it they don't even show that much gaming as they did before the merger.