Main Menu

August 27 Update.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, August 27, 2011, 03:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

UA Community;

I have finally completed our move to our vBulletin system. Now I did this while the user base was still small enough to minimize the problems we might have had later on.

All users will need to reset your passwords for safety reasons. Your gamer tags and avatars didn't carry over to the new system so please make all the necessary edits to your profile. If anyone signed up without entering a birthday on the old system please put it in or you will have problems editing parts of your profile.

When putting your Steam id in use the name used on your profile link. http://steamcommunity.com/id/[Your ID]/
For PSN you need to choose between your portable id version US or EU.

I will be making the final edits to the new system later on today into Sunday. I'll add all the rank images back as soon as I can as well as a few new ones.

Update: Clan sections have been added as well as all the rank images for the site have been updated. With this said all clan members must apply on the site to gain access to the clan forum and get your rank.

I've also cleaned up the Introduction area so please follow the guidelines.

If you run into any problems post it in the help section and I will be more then glad to help you.

Thank you,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.