Air blast poke yo face I own the hill

Dapeep12

Headshots Lil Tankk. I am camping the hill

Poke yo face

crockets dapeep my hill MAGGOTS!!

Lil_tankk

Farts on poke yo face now I own the hill

Soda

RTD's homing projectiles. I own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Atheist_Man

sends Nazis after soda i now own the hill.
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Lil_tankk

Throws acid now I own the hill

Soda

Necros this thread. I own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Banned soda i own the hill.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Soda

Ignites Leviathan for 100,000 seconds. I own the hill.

Poke yo face

Turns soda into gasoline sells gasoline for profit buys hill with profit

Lil_tankk

Gives a cake now I own the hill because the cake was a lie

We are a legion

Soda

Passes CISPA. I own the hill.

Lil_tankk

Sends snowden to get info now I own the master hill

Soda

I am Russian Minister and I send American Snowden to Gulag. I claim the new hill and name it 'Arstotzka'.
Glory to Arstotzka.

Berry

I write a book on the history of the hill (Titled "The Glory of Arstotzka") and how there is now an epic battle taking place for ownership of the hill. I am now a rich and distinguished author as this book has become a main point in current world discussion. I use that money to make a few less than legal deals and end up with the deed to the entire hill. I re-name it Skia, and use my money to build a massive self-sustaining compound inside the hill. This compound is run by me alongside 150 guards that are each trained in at least three martial arts, and the proper and advanced handling of all firearms currently available today. I keep a few nuclear warheads under lockdown in the basement, and I have the most advanced security systems with pass-codes under four levels of encryption.

I own the hill.
Some dumb kid trying to kid myself that I\'ve got my sh*t together.

SakanaSama

I notice a hill in the distance, strewn with the chaos of it's old owners, I gather the loose loam and soil knocked loose throughout the fighting to make another hill. Content that I have sewn sufficient strife, I casually walk away.

Lil_tankk

I just push you of the hill because you were just talking. To much

Trinity

Puts Mexican jumping beans in Tankk's pants who jumps off the hill. Now I own the hill.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Soda

You are under arrest for assisting the suicide of an innocent.

The penalty is death.

Your execution is scheduled for tonight and your family is being held for questioning.

Glory to Arstotzka.

Poke yo face

Summons forth a giant cup of jello to trap soda.... my hill

Atheist_Man

i sneak up and steal the blueprints for the current hill and all of its previous incarnations i burn all other copies i now own the hill in a purely philosophical way
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Soda

I absorb your knowledge about trapping and I trap myself a new hill. I own.

Lil_tankk

I kick you in the nuts now I own the cell