Main Menu

What is your dream?....

Started by SuperKamiGuru, November 15, 2012, 02:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamiGuru

After having a very disturbing conversation with a chick who apparently doesn't believe in dreams, I thought it would be the perfect time to share your dream or aspiration. I dream to be the frontman of the mainstage metal band reminding millions of equals to live to be what they want to be and to not let any single person deter them from their dream. What will you be one day?
Pecking order...

DragonMasterNYC

A dream well it's simple really.

To get a team together and make a great game studio to make games the right way. I'm tired of seeing the same games every year with such little added. We need more games out there that challenge you don't change up on you. I was reading something the other day on why pro gamers don't play COD, they don't play it since every game they have to relearn the game since the physics of the guns change so much. If you make a game that comes out yearly why are you changing the guns around the most you should do is add more, pull a few, and make new worlds with new content. Then again my pro days are over, but my gamer mentality hasn't changed. We need bigger and better games for $60 I expect a lot form a studio. Things like COD, Madden, and 2K Sports should be $40 if they come out every year, since not much is done from one year to another. A good series doenst need games to come out more then every 2-3 years, and they need expansion packs not DLC so that the majority have it all at the same time.

I want to make the best games people will want to play done the right way. Open/Closed Betas, demos, expansion packs with content to expand your game, and for those that just wanna have that silly looking hat we will have DLC for looks only with real micro payments.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

To continue to serve the public and protect those who need protecting. Also to continue to expand my knowledge in physics and chemistry. And to continue to learn as much about 9 /11 as I can. (Its just something interesting to me.

Chipawok

You pose a very interesting question here... Either a dream that we want to be reality or an aspiration that in reality is no more than part of this dream. In my case, I want dream to accomplish many things. Dragon makes a great point about games, but misses a key aspect that I would like to expand on. This is about the story line in the game.

In life, there isn't very much to accomplish. Nowadays there is very little to discover, to gain or to be unique and apart from all other human beings. In a game, however, you become the character. There is a sense of accomplishment in a game that is unlike any other that someone can find in real life. You can save hundreds from an unknown evil, explore new parts of a new world that no one has seen before. You can gain power and learn new things far beyond any mortal. The games we have today are so far apart from the old ones I grew up with. Instead of saying "I have to go do this quest," now its "My CHARACTER HAS to go do this." I wish to fix this. To be thrown into a story where YOU are the hero, where Your decisions and actions determine the outcome of the game surpasses all other feelings. It makes you feel important, where in reality your actual worth (besides to your friends and family...) is next to nothing. This is my dream, to help others gain this feeling of worth and heroism without having to leave the house and to create a new generation of gaming.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

lulks

My dream is to be successful in the Medical field, whether it be in EMS or in a hospital.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"