Main Menu

Mr. Popo is finally a Highschool Graduate

Started by SuperKamiGuru, May 12, 2012, 01:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamiGuru

As of yesterday, I am at last a high school graduate. It took me until now because of the setup of the school I am at, where you go for 5 years but come out with either college credits or an associates degree (due to taking college classes on a college campus since 9th grade). This event is why I haven't been on much the past week but I should be on more often now. As for my future, I have recently decided that I want to go into computer technician, game design, audio engineering, and/or writing music for video games (of course if I start a successful rock band, that would be wonderful). If you have any advice, I would be most grateful.
Pecking order...

DragonMasterNYC

Congratulations man for some advice on what to do next if your go into the tech industry I would have some type of certificate like A+ or Cisco Certified. For game design you could go and try to make a game after you graduate or while you are going to school. What ever you make could be your ticket into a game studio or have your own successful indie game. As for the last two codfag might be able to give you info on that.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

first if you do make a game i volunteer to test it, second if you plan on going to college it would be a good idea to do some sort of, volunteer work, and that volunteer work would wouldnt hurt your resume eithier, if you want any ideas for volunteer work just ask, intern work is another good idea, also a good computer with lots of ram, cpu, graphics would be a another plus. also very importent, NEVER LET SOMEONE SPRAY YOU WITH AN 1 1/2 hand line. you will be soaked for the rest of the day. that is all.