Main Menu

Forum Game: Capture the Hill

Started by RockCambo, January 30, 2012, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flapjack

Summons raptor jesus to kill everybody now i own the hill
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Bighead2496

bombards hill with AC 130 gun ship. blows flapjack up to hell. then parachutes onto the hill with a tank battlion securing a perimiter around the hill. then places artillery on the top of the hill. i now own the hill

DragonMasterNYC

Uses Gatling Gun on Bighead, pushes whats left of him off the hill, now I own the hill.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Uses voodoo magic to kill dragon now i own the hill!

humancatpost

Eats some rotten flesh and gets food poisoning.  Hey look, a hill.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Trinity

Pulls out the catnip and teases catpost. Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Now I own the hill.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

lulks

Uses a sign that says: [Private]
                                Lulks

I now own the hill.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Inquisitor Delo

Arriving unexpected with a fleet in tow, I unleash Holy Exterminatus apon the hill, leaving it as barren as the moon. I own the hill now.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

Strikes the hill with lightning, now I own it.

Flapjack

throws gaint rock at dragon Now i own the hill.

lulks

Shoots ghast fireballs at Dragon and knocks him off the hill. I now own the hill.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

takes the bugs from star ship trooper and sends them to the hill to conquer it. i know own the hill.

RockCambo

Lets loose a horde of Cyberdemons which blow up everything in their path. I control the hill.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Cold Assassin

Destroy all gas masks on earth except 1, set off nerve agent canister on top of hill, place on gas mask, i own the hill!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

DragonMasterNYC

Uses chloroform on Assassin and rolls him off the hill, now I own it.

static2601

Run to cave and find Humancatpost in there feeding on a rat, I give him 2 slimes, 4 rats and a snake to take my offer. I move him to the front of the hill and give him a backpack full of Hope. He returns a smile and starts ascending the hill. He reaches the top were the guy is and says "I have a package for you." this guy says "FUCK!!!" as I press the button on my remote and BOOM! I am no longer the guy on the bottom. I own the hill.

Flapjack

mini nukes static off the hill while the hill has not taken any damage at all now i own the hill.

kingyorri

takes a giant spatula and flips flapjack off the hill. i own it now.

Bighead2496

locks everyone in a closet. i now own the hill.

DragonMasterNYC

lets one rip in the closet, everyone breaks down the walls and runs downhill, now I own the hill.

Cold Assassin

Sick Bastard!

I drive a tank and blow that mofo off the hill. My Hill!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

humancatpost

Humancatpost is confused!

It hurt itself in his confusion!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

RockCambo

Summons a meteor from the sky that pulerizes Cold and his tank upon impact. I own the hill.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Bighead2496

bighead uses propaganda warfare on rockcambo. Is super effective!

Flapjack

Summons hunter buscus to knock bighead off the hill now i own it