Main Menu

Catpost's GIFs

Started by humancatpost, January 30, 2012, 11:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

I may make a few of these just for fun.  Here's one I just finished:

There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

RockCambo

Continue good sir. If this is what you do to avoid us on Steam and Ventrillo, then please continue this career of animatronics.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Photoncc

This was beautiful, I saw the hard work and sweat this man put into this gif.

DragonMasterNYC

Good job with the timing, now to work on your text.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

What, a crudely drawn END isn't good enough for you?
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;3273What, a crudely drawn END isn't good enough for you?
You know how much of a perfection artist I am. Are you using your phone/tablet to animate these, or are you using a program like Ulead or Jasc Animation Shop.

humancatpost

I am being a super-pro and using photoshop

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;3284I am being a super-pro and using photoshop
1 Frame at a time.

humancatpost

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;32871 Frame at a time.

Hell yeah!

static2601

how bored were you when you made this? maybe ill make one. So you just used photoshop?

humancatpost

I did.  Here's another:

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;3319how bored were you when you made this? maybe ill make one. So you just used photoshop?
All you need to do is pull up the animation frame and your good.