Main Menu

RPG server updates and fixes.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, April 28, 2012, 12:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

I have updated the renderings for the world maps with our DokuCraft pack as well as the Day/Night cycle. Now with that said I've removed The End from the maps since the End is no longer a valid place to build since once a month it will be deleted so others can get a Dragon Egg. I will be Building a Museum in central for the people that get an egg each time, this means that the same group of people can't get a new egg for 3 Months. Now the last thing you will notice about the world maps is that the cave views are no longer there, since then can be used to find peoples hidden rooms.

I've fixed the problem with sheep not regrowing wool. Now this does come with a drawback since I've had to disable block protection on Endermen, so if there is a block missing on your house you know why.

On a final note the UA Hunger Games will be held next Saturday at 8pm EDT. I will post a port for you to join an hour before the event. Now if you would like to record the event please pm me your MC name so I can give you special rights to record the players easier. Now this doesn't mean players in the games can't record the game from their view. If you do make a recording please make it available to the editor of the video, speaking of which I need someone to take care of editing the video before we can upload it to the clan's channel.

Happy Mining
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

Nice! I would love to be in the Hungar Games event!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Chipawok

Excellent, I've been looking forward to this event for a while now, its going to be awesome.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

krazyswagga

gonna livestream it I guess