Main Menu

WTF? BBCode?

Started by Turboplant, September 08, 2011, 03:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboplant

BBCode sucks big time! I much prefer HTML. OH WELL.

Maybe if I tinker with some stuff here and there HTML will work.

TYPING IN BRACKETS IS DUMB

Tama

Quote from: Turboplant;440BBCode sucks big time! I much prefer HTML. OH WELL.

Maybe if I tinker with some stuff here and there HTML will work.

TYPING IN BRACKETS IS DUMB
I don't even type in brackets. I copy some part of a word I have on another tab with this color on it and paste it. Backsapce a bit and type like this.

DragonMasterNYC

HTML is to much of a big security risk to allow on a forum, not even Admins can use it including me, and it will never be turned on.

BBCode has been around for ages and you are the first to complain about it after more then 10 years of running forums. I really don't see why you have to be such a child about it.

This is why you have the editor to make it easier when posting. It's like using MS Word, it just has a few extras.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Turboplant

Quote from: dragonmasternyc;456html is to much of a big security risk to allow on a forum, not even admins can use it including me, and it will never be turned on.

Bbcode has been around for ages and you are the first to complain about it after more then 10 years of running forums. I really don't see why you have to be such a child about it.

This is why you have the editor to make it easier when posting. It's like using ms word, it just has a few extras.
my blood boils

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Turboplant;473my blood boils
Well bring yourself down to a simmer because there is nothing you can do about it, and on that note thread closed.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.