Main Menu

Garry's mod anyone?

Started by Atheist_Man, December 03, 2012, 06:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheist_Man

I've been thinking of starting a gmod server lately and i was wondering if anyone here would actually use it.
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

If it's build but we can kill eachother, and if it's just for the clan I'm in. What kind of plugins would you use?

Atheist_Man

Well i wasn't sure what gamemode you guys wanted so i was going to leave that up to you and the plugins i'm still researching. but if you have any segestions i'll take them.
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

monkalicious666

As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

Atheist_Man

Ok I added a poll so you the people can vote.
Vermin Supreme

lulks

I wish I had Gmod. If I did, and you started up a server, I would definitely play on it.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tama

Well we had a Gmod server but it became a train wreck (quit literately). And just so you know, Some memebers will probably ask that you put some ragdolls on the server, Such as Pokemon, Ponies, Anime characters, Touhou charters etc.

static2601

Atheist, its good that you wanna make a server, but if you want it to be for the clan, we, the managers, have to talk it over and come to an agreement and certain rules may need to be followed for it to be an official clan server. But by all means, make a GMod server. I think it would be great to have one again.

Atheist_Man

Once i get to the point were it is more than a pipe dream i shall submit it for managers to review
Vermin Supreme

Tama

I agree with static, It would be nice to have another gmod server.

Soda

I'm all for build but I've seen more than the lions share of minges so I think it'd be better to make it private or have som prop protection plugin.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Atheist_Man

ok the server is up and running DarkRp the ip address is 67.202.70.100:27015 but currently i am in a need of a name for the server and custom jobs so if you have any ideas post them here.
Vermin Supreme

Soda

Here's some jobs I took from an RP server I used to play on:
Mayor's Guard
Drug Dealer
Thief
Black Market Dealer (just deals heavier weapons than gun dealer)
Bartender
Hotel Manager
2 gang factions
That's about it for the classes. Now some other ideas.
1. Allow the gun dealer to sell single automatic weapons rather than shipments, same with other vendors
2. Homemade, Advanced, Express money printers
3. Durgz Mod.
And now I'm out of ideas...for now.

DamonRageDevil

I suggest naming it something with [UA], like [UA]RP or something simple like that.
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.