Main Menu

Dark's Artwork

Started by Dark, December 04, 2011, 08:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark

I do a lot of work on Photoshop a lot, and I take spray/avatar requests. My work can be found here:

http://s687.photobucket.com/albums/vv231/DarkShard25/

I upload erratically, as I usually start working when ever, unless I am given a request.

RockCambo

You make the best Google Chrome logo.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Dark

Quote from: RockCambo;2533You make the best Google Chrome logo.

I know right?

humancatpost

Draw me some buds.  Then trade them to me.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Flapjack

Quote from: humancatpost;2550Draw me some buds.  Then trade them to me.
Haha.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

I like what you did with those different fonts.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Dark

humancatpost

Very nice sniper sketch!  You are a GREAT artist! Still waiting on those buds though...
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Flapjack

Quote from: humancatpost;3011Very nice sniper sketch!  You are a GREAT artist! Still waiting on those buds though...
Why not a bills to?

humancatpost

I'll take that as you offering me a Bill's, and I accept your offer

Flapjack

Quote from: humancatpost;3020I'll take that as you offering me a Bill's, and I accept your offer
i will not GIVE YOU A BILLS!

humancatpost

Oh but I think you will.  Or else.