Main Menu

Trinity

Started by Trinity, September 07, 2011, 06:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Hi everyone!  My name is Trinity and before you ask yes I am a girl. I live in the southeastern part of the US, or Hell, as I like to call it. I've been in several clans and I'm hoping that this one I can call home for a long time. I've been gaming since I was a child and was introduced to the world of online gaming in 2006 when SAMP came out. Some of the games I play include Minecraft, SAMP and Tf2 (occasionally).  It is very nice to meet all you guys.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Soda

Hi, Trinity! We are grateful that you chose our clan for your main clan. Everyone is excited to meet you! Hope you have lots of fun here! :)
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

humancatpost

Welcome back.  A little late, but welcome back
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the new site Trinity, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Trinity you may be one of the few that stood by my side, then again you don't take sides.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Yes, glad to see you here. I think you'll enjoy your stay. :) (BTW, we need more icons)

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

uhh.. not what i had in mind...

DragonMasterNYC

Really soda was that necessary.

Trinity

Must. Resist. The. Urge. To. Be. Snarky.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;492Really soda was that necessary.
You have to admit, it is pretty awesome, hence the name,"The Awesome Face".

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;533You have to admit, it is pretty awesome, hence the name,"The Awesome Face".
For someone that's 21 you act like a child.

Turboplant

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;542For someone that's 21 you act like a child.

Hey, I get that you are the SysOP and you have this "Infinite Cosmic Power" over everyone else, but can you step the fuck off? You run around calling everyone a "child" like it's a new fad, and you show no respect for the people you govern. I don't care if you want to put age castes on all of us, but treating us as though we are inferior is unacceptable.

If you don't like what you're reading and it doesn't offend anyone, don't reply.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Turboplant;544Hey, I get that you are the SysOP and you have this "Infinite Cosmic Power" over everyone else, but can you step the fuck off? You run around calling everyone a "child" like it's a new fad, and you show no respect for the people you govern. I don't care if you want to put age castes on all of us, but treating us as though we are inferior is unacceptable.

If you don't like what you're reading and it doesn't offend anyone, don't reply.
You know you have a really bad attitude, and I never under any circumstances think anyone is inferior. I treat everyone the same, and I would expect everyone to act in a mature manner.

If I call someone a child it's because they are acting like one. How I see them is how I call them.

Like you said
QuoteIf you don't like what you're reading and it doesn't offend anyone, don't reply.

Trinity

Age is a number and doesn't always coincide with maturity.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;542For someone that's 21 you act like a child.
It's really named,"The Awesome Face"

Bighead2496

turbo serisously you dont have to be mean. we all know dragon is speaking whats on his mind. I think their is a really old doctument that protects sush things in a country that was one of the first to do such. and is those rights shall not be infringed upon. I forget what the doctument is called. hmmmmmm

humancatpost

Hey look, I missed out on all the fun in this thread again!  I'm never here for the good stuff.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1039turbo serisously you dont have to be mean. we all know dragon is speaking whats on his mind. I think their is a really old doctument that protects sush things in a country that was one of the first to do such. and is those rights shall not be infringed upon. I forget what the doctument is called. hmmmmmm
It's the Bill of Rights, but it's not just that the internet was built on free speech and freedom of information which is why the governments of the world will fail in trying to control it.

Soda I know what it's called, but it's not necessary to bring 4chan or any chan for that matter to this site. It's like if you want to use a facepalm image don't post it. Type it out instead or use an animated smiley, there are tons of sites that have these. I don't mind small images like if you wanted to put your in or something similar, but nothing of that large of a scale.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1052It's the Bill of Rights, but it's not just that the internet was built on free speech and freedom of information which is why the governments of the world will fail in trying to control it.

Soda I know what it's called, but it's not necessary to bring 4chan or any chan for that matter to this site. It's like if you want to use a facepalm image don't post it. Type it out instead or use an animated smiley, there are tons of sites that have these. I don't mind small images like if you wanted to put your in or something similar, but nothing of that large of a scale.
I didn't know it was from 4chan. I got it for Google Images :\

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;1054I didn't know it was from 4chan. I got it for Google Images :\
I've seen the site since moot started it. I never personally worked on the project myself but I saw it start as a anime and manga hub. Almost everything on the net that the next generation of net junkies like besides Facebook is from 4chan. If an Image is not from 4chan it will make it's way there and/or be Photoshoped. It's not just entertainment it's also a thorn in the internet's ass, but it's the internet so it's not like it gonna be shut down.

Anyway back to Trinity, before we go off the deep end.

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;1047Hey look, I missed out on all the fun in this thread again! I'm never here for the good stuff.
dont worry cat their will be more posts with arguements even better than this one. and it will be a glorious day.

lulks

I have also been a gamer ever since I was a kid. I think the first game system I played was a N64. I also just got minecraft a couple of days ago.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

humancatpost

Quote from: lulks;1112I have also been a gamer ever since I was a kid. I think the first game system I played was a N64. I also just got minecraft a couple of days ago.

Well join our minecraft server at uaclan.org (btw that is the IP)

lulks

Allright then!

--- Update ---

Sorry for the double post, but do you all have a creative server?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

humancatpost

Quote from: lulks;1144Allright then!

--- Update ---

Sorry for the double post, but do you all have a creative server?

Ask Dragon