Main Menu

Why does Vavle do this?

Started by Tama, August 28, 2011, 01:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

DragonMasterNYC

And that's what happens after not playing for a wile. I got about 15 items, mostly useless hats, after not playing for a month.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Well not only after idling for a while, but it seems he unlocked a few achievements that give items and also poker night items and any other games that include items. Then joined TF2 and got this massive drop.

Tama

Quote from: static2601;87Well not only after idling for a while, but it seems he unlocked a few achievements that give items and also poker night items and any other games that include items. Then joined TF2 and got this massive drop.
I just wish I could get a drop like he did.

Soda

I think he sued Valve or Valve screwed up with a purchase or something harsh enough for customer support to do this...
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;220I think he sued Valve or Valve screwed up with a purchase or something harsh enough for customer support to do this...

Ya where's my stuff.

Bighead2496

so if valve messing up on my order and i threaten to sue they will give me worthless stuff for a computer game rather than a money settlement. Very interesting.

DragonMasterNYC

I'll just sell it for cash anyway.

lulks

If you look in the description, the guy got hacked.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

static2601

It is very rare Valve would actually do something, like if you got hacked or VAC banned. Customer support is very bad from my experience.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;281It is very rare Valve would actually do something, like if you got hacked or VAC banned. Customer support is very bad from my experience.
This is why I dumped my old Steam account years ago. All the games I got were won in tournaments I played, but Steam was not friendly and still isn't. Only reason I'm back in is because of Assassin, the crew, and the fact most PC games need Steam to play.