Main Menu

RPG server mod suggestions

Started by Chipawok, January 04, 2012, 08:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipawok

So earlyer on the minecraft rpg server, me and a few other players were discussing mods, some of which we were hoping to see added into the server.  Is it possible to add other mods into the server, without lossing all of our current progress? And if so, what sorts of mods are aloud, like Flans Planes mod, or equivillent exchange, and others or do the mods have to have some form of specific add on nessesarry to be added to the serve (aka bukkit/spout)?
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

lulks

It would depend on if the mods were bukkit compatible.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

humancatpost

We are waiting for Spoutcraft to update and provide full support for custom blocks and recipes.  Then we will be able to discuss mods.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

That's right Spout is needs to be updated badly, it's not where it should be, but since most of the holidays are over they might have time to start working on it again. I know a few guys that are working on plugins that will add new items and blocks its jut without that update we can't use them.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.