Main Menu

Just to get things clear

Started by Dapeep12, March 23, 2013, 08:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dapeep12

Just to get some things cleared up:
1. Theres is only one person who uses this acount as of now and recently. (Tiffany)
2. Trey, a previous user of this account, has fessed up to being the one who aimbotted.
3. I used this account more than Ethan ever did, I just didn't talk much until very recently.

Cold Assassin

If you give the account away, your going to have a bad time.

Lil_tankk

Quote from: Cold Assassin;8775If you give the account away, your going to have a bad time.
what he said

Soda

Again, you really should make your own account. 'Trey' can really give your account a bad day.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Trinity

Dapeep, are you talking about your Steam account and/or your UA account. If it's just your Steam account be forewarned that he could do something to get you vac banned. If your vac banned you will have a hard time finding servers to play on. If it's your UA account then that really troubles me. The only person who should have access to your UA account is you and you alone. People who are not in the clan have no business having access to clan areas of the forum.  I don't care if they are your girlfriend or your mother's cousins' dog twice removed that you completely trust. They just have no business being able to access clan areas.  We have an individual who lurks around trying to find out anything and everything that comes from UA in order to make some people's lives a living hell. That is why only clan members can access most of the forum and visitors have very little access. I seriously advise you to not let others have access to your account.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Poke yo face

Quote from: Trinity;8780I don't care if they are your girlfriend or your mother's cousins' dog twice removed that you completely trust.
I know this is serious time and all but that made me laugh

Cold Assassin

VAC banned - gonna have a bad time mmkay?

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

Lil_tankk

Quote from: Cold Assassin;8785VAC banned - gonna have a bad time mmkay?

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

I like this guy he's funny

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nuro

Didn't you previously say you gave away your account about a month ago? Then we caught you aimbotting and were told it was DaPeep's cousin. After that you messaged Dan and it seems like it wasn't your cousin based on what you said. Now, apparently 3 weeks or so later, someone named Tiffany owns the account. Yet, I was told by someone on the TF2 server that someone named Katie (sp?) had the account recently.

My bullshit meter is lighting up red.

Lil_tankk

Managers shut this thread down and delete that account from forums that's my idea

Tama

Quote from: Lil_tankk;8794Managers shut this thread down and delete that account from forums that's my idea

They already got their UA part removed. I'll just close this thread