Main Menu

And thus ends the glorious reign of Gersemi.

Started by Atheist_Man, March 16, 2013, 11:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheist_Man

My computer has died so i will probably not be here for a while i will give it a few months till i can get the funds for a new computer. If you guys have any advice on how to save money buying computer parts i'm all ears.
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Trinity

That sucks about your computer. I do know for certain that you can build a fairly decent gaming rig for about $300-$400. I like to buy from Newegg. Look for sales. Sometimes they run sales on bundles. Amazon is also a good place to get parts. Now the question is do you prefer AMD or Intel or Nvidia. AMD tends to run cheaper
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

static2601

If your looking to build cheap I would definitely go with AMD and also try Microcenter. They have really cheap processors, I got my intel corei7 3770k for 220 bucks compared to newegg's 330 pricetag, though you cant buy them online, you have to go to the store to get it.

Nuro

I know Kyubey on the TF2 server selected parts for his new computer using PC Parts Picker (http://pcpartpicker.com/); it cost about $600 for a pretty high end system.