Main Menu

Starting a planned series

Started by krazyswagga, February 01, 2012, 07:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazyswagga

So yea,to continue with the youtube channel, I'll be starting a series.
I don't have an idea on what content to do.I'm still thinking about what it will be.
My only ideas are:
-It's going to be based off a survival kind of series. The main character will start out lost in the jungle and has to find his way back home. As the time passes,he meets other people who have been lost for years.

And for recording n stuff
-Everything gets planned on weekdays.Mon-Friday will be the days when we:
Build the cities
Write the script
Set up recording places
Create plugins needed

So yea,here are the jobs:
Writer
Recorder
Builder
Voice actor/player in series
Plugin dev
Photoshop designer
drawer

Since I know most of you,I'll allow any to apply.Just send a PM to me on ventrilo or tell me in-game and I'll keep you updated.
--------------------------------------
TF2 Players,quick notice
If any of you want your video up in the channel,send a Private Message to any admin who plays there.Upload your video via dropbox OR upload it to youtube as a PRIVATE video.Send them the link and they'll take a look at it.
--------------------------------------
This is the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UACreed?feature=mhee

Go to people about this,the more,the better.

lulks

How do you want it to be written? Would it be read like a monologue at first, but when the other characters start appearing, do you want it to become a script?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Chipawok

I can also help out with the story and building, I find story writing to be a hobby of mine, and this would be a great applicationof it. Unforutantly i cant do much else.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

krazyswagga

@lulks
I want it to be a script overall.Maybe a few lines can be said w/o following script but yea,most of the part is script

@chipa
Great,if you want to be a builder,just wait until I can give a set schedule. same for the writing. Hopefully,you'll see a thread up by Friday with the general idea

Chipawok

Actually, I liked your idea, and came up with a more detailed explanation of what the story might be about. Also, the builds wont be hard at all, since the snapshot update involves jungle biomes.  Btw, how do you want any story ideas sent to you, since others input would help out everyone working on this greatly. This will also help me send you the bit that I have now
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Bighead2496

i heard you need a photophoto artist. i would be glads to help you via the photoshop platform, also im in a script writing class right now and id be glad to help with that along with building

Tama

Can I help in any way? I mean. I would love to record and all that. But since it would be a clan thing it would go on the clan channel. Which means I will tell people to go check out the UA Youtube channel.

krazyswagga

Sure you can help ninny. If you want to be an actor, tell me.We'll be recording next weekend.

Tama

humancatpost

What does the drawer do?  I may be interested...
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;3415What does the drawer do?  I may be interested...
Maybe draw out the scene so it can be made in Minecraft on the server.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

krazyswagga

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;3422Maybe draw out the scene so it can be made in Minecraft on the server.
drawers draw things like scenes,drawings for wallpapers and such. I prefer for them to use a tablet however.