Main Menu

Am I missing something?

Started by Silent Muffin, June 22, 2012, 03:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Muffin

Ok... Well, I was playing on another server today (I'm not always on Our server), and then a group of people saw that I was part of the UA clan. (Still proud to be). Their Clan tag was [FE], and then they called me a Dick and other unsavory terms apparently just for the fact I was part of UA.

Then they proceeded to switch their Clan tag to [SG] they said "For Old Times" , and continued to insult the clan. I think some of the guy's names were like "Darkness", and "To$t3y" among others. Then they got REALLY Pissed when I was dominating 2 or 3 of them, saying like "Fuck Off" and other stuff. Then most of them left...

They also wouldn't shut up about something called "Block Party", which I'm not sure what that is either.

Am I missing Something or what? I think it's a bit undue just to get randomly insulted like this. Though I have a feeling that it's part of the past, and something that we don't like to dwell on... If that's the case, then I understand and will forget anything ever happened.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tama

Past events, Don't fret too much about it.

static2601

Tosted, banned everyone from his servers including me, I started another server that was better, map updates and was less restrictive and more fun. So people from over there stated playing here, alot of them banned players, and we grew and made ua clan. He probably hates us because our server is better and as more players since he doesnt know how to run a good server. I don't even go there anymore. Their server was called Block Party but I guess they changed it when they changed the clan name.

Tama

I explained all that to him already Static. It was a small history lesson but nonetheless it's good to know the clan's history.

Tetra

Lil_tankk

This is getting out of hand this why i stop playing alot due to othere people talking to much shit even withn the server just let it go dont pay attetion half of us whent threw it and its done

Trinity

People hear stories and are just curious as to why there might be animosity amongst certain people. No harm in giving a cliff's notes version just to satisfy people's curiosity.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Lil_tankk

well they should come to vent and let the master tell the whole story im not been mean just sum stupid shit even on SMNC people talk shit about UA and i ignore it due to i know they mad about something

Trinity

I think even if they came into vent to hear the story they will still probably get a quick version of it. Most of us would rather not bore others to tears or waste time telling the whole story.

Lil_tankk

Flapjack

speaking of SMNC i hope non of you put a UA in your name, clan tags in smnc are pointless and it would be like putting meat around your neck while going into the tiger pin.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;5066speaking of SMNC i hope non of you put a UA in your name, clan tags in smnc are pointless and it would be like putting meat around your neck while going into the tiger pin.
I think a lot of people in there use their tags.

Also on the whole thing Trinity was saying just for a short version would take me 40min to an hour to explain it all.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

Trinity

If players there have a problem with our UA tag then that is their issue not ours. Wear the tag and wear it proud.

Lil_tankk

to be honest i remove it due to i earn the tag since the longest and im proud to be in ua only thing is find a good ua spry to put it up in tf2 :)

static2601

I got a message from tosted complaining that I left out a lot of important details about tosteds clan and whatever about it. First of all, that was a short and sweet, very brief summery of what happened. Yes, I left out a lot but im not gonna waste my time saying what happened. Tosted if you really want people to know the story, explain it yourself. So muffin, don't just read what I said about it, get the facts from other sources.

Cold Assassin

Static, im guessing your refering to the message on facebook?

Sent from my ATRIX 4G!

static2601

facebook? Whats on there? I got a message on steam from him.

Trinity

Same message that he sent you is on facebook. I tried telling Tosted that what was posted was just a quick cliff's notes version. But you know sometimes trying to explain things to people is like trying to talk to a brick wall.

DragonMasterNYC

There is also the fact that we all saw different things happening throughout the years.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.