Main Menu

2 Videos I made that include the UA clan server in them.

Started by Tetra, June 17, 2012, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetra

When I get bored on some days I record, also I often take screenshots for archiving; so I put together a video on may 28th with the best photo's I had taken while playing TF2 out of like a boat load of them. Many include playing on here and many include Kratos in them! The second video below this one is one I did most recently simply because I remembered I HAVEN'T REVERSED anything using my favorite video editor Sony Vegas in a long time SO I DID this one late low server count night on the UA server. Reversed EVERYTHING including the music I decided to fit with it I think you will find them amusing! :)

[video=youtube;b2WgIdCfE7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2WgIdCfE7E[/video]

[video=youtube;R0k-eBNFaeY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0k-eBNFaeY[/video]

Flapjack

Space and nope chuck tetra is all i have to say now.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Tetra

>_>...if I ever see you on the UA server my machina is going right through your BUTTOX :), and nope, FLAPCHUCKJACKTRA!!! How come you didn't say anything about what I posted though. =[

static2601

Flapjack

Quote from: Tetra;4790>_>...if I ever see you on the UA server my machina is going right through your BUTTOX :), and nope, FLAPCHUCKJACKTRA!!! How come you didn't say anything about what I posted though. =[
well its decent ill give you that.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Silent Muffin

lolz, I was getting stabbed around 2:30 in the second video. xD Nice Effects too. I think the Second video was filmed around the time of that "Demo Duel" that was going on. That was always fun.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tetra

Indeed it was, the server was very calm and in the lower numbers so I felt like recording. The effects I used come from the stock available effects within Sony Vegas 10. Which is the editor I have always used, although when Vegas at one time long ago was screwing up, I did once move to Adobe Premier Pro which is also a very good video editor.