Main Menu

A lord of the flies Adventure Map Adventure.

Started by Bighead2496, January 19, 2012, 05:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

So I have to do a bunch of projects for the book lord of the flies. and i had an idea i could make a minecraft lord of the flies adventure map. im going to need alot of help though. its is gonna need  a theme song kinda thing, i have to build a jungle island, i need to basicallymake the book lord of the flies into a advennture map. then i need two of three testers. if i get help this will get me an A.

Bighead2496

Quote from: static2601;3120umm what
what part dont you understand?

DragonMasterNYC

Wow they got you reading that too. I thought it was only in NJ, guess not. Only thing is I dont understand how this will help with school, and what would it look like.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

cause the adventure map will be my project i already got the ok from my teacher. and yeah us PA kids read it to. and it will look like an island

Tama

That was a good book. And the original movie was good too. I had to read it as well.

humancatpost

I'll help you.  I may need you to point me in the right direction though, because somehow I've slipped through the school years not having to read that book.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;3132I'll help you.  I may need you to point me in the right direction though, because somehow I've slipped through the school years not having to read that book.
well as soon as i get a server to work on it ill post  the ip. and yes its a good bookjust really dry language

humancatpost

There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;3137I could bring up a server if needed.
ok well im still in the process of making the island i should have it done today. ill give the ma file once its done

Shikers

Lord of the Flies was a wonderful book. I'd be be happy to see what you've done/help out.
If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

Bighead2496

Quote from: Shikers;3151Lord of the Flies was a wonderful book. I'd be be happy to see what you've done/help out.
danke

humancatpost

I'll be on steam throughout the week, so if you need the server up, just message me.