Main Menu

Bans: Tober

Started by Soda, September 11, 2011, 12:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Okay. Today, Tober arrived in our UA Mariokart server and talking shit about NinnyChan's personal life. Then, he started harassing Ninny about how much he's an "attention whore". We told him a couple of times to butt the fuck out, be he kept ranting and raving. Finally, I contacted Static if a permaban was necessary, and he said "whatever". Finally, Tober was permabanned, but Static didn't have proof of admin harassment, so I posted this thread so people that witnessed it can speak if he should be kept banned.Also, please explain why you voted yes/no. THE DEADLINE IS THE 24TH
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

Btw, he's been unbanned for now. Also, a demo would be very helpful. In console, type: record . name can be whatever.

Soda

Quote from: static2601;591Btw, he's been unbanned for now. Also, a demo would be very helpful. In console, type: record . name can be whatever.
I don't know how to work all that fancy stuff.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Press the ~ key on your keyboard and  type "record ". Don't include the quotes.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

I know that, but what about how to post/view/start/stop and all that?

Bighead2496

this doesn't sound like tober.

static2601

Quote from: Soda;595I know that, but what about how to post/view/start/stop and all that?
Ok, to record a demo, first you need access to console. To do this you need to enable developer's console in TF2 options. Go to options>keyboard tab> advanced> check developer's console. Ok, now hit the ~ key next to the 1 on the keyboard. This opens up "console" just type in a command, like record . E.G. record player1 . This will record whatever is on your screen, so if your trying to record someone's actions, you would go spectator and type that command in console. To stop, you type stop. It will stop and save it to your game folder, Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\\team fortress 2\tf. If you want to bring up the player, Type demoui in console and open the .dem file. If your still confused, you can watch this video, .

Bighead2496

Quote from: static2601;601Ok, to record a demo, first you need access to console. To do this you need to enable developer's console in TF2 options. Go to options>keyboard tab> advanced> check developer's console. Ok, now hit the ~ key next to the 1 on the keyboard. This opens up "console" just type in a command, like record . E.G. record player1 . This will record whatever is on your screen, so if your trying to record someone's actions, you would go spectator and type that command in console. To stop, you type stop. It will stop and save it to your game folder, Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\\team fortress 2\tf. If you want to bring up the player, Type demoui in console and open the .dem file. If your still confused, you can watch this video, .
Isn't this redunant since the act is done or am i missing something?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;603Isn't this redunant since the act is done or am i missing something?
If it happens again we will need proof.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tober

What's going on in this thread?

Turboplant

<__<

I think it's obvious how I voted... much more I am not inclined to say.