Main Menu

Map Ideas

Started by Tama, August 27, 2011, 05:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;347You know, if you go to a server and you want to see what plugins their using, just type sm plugins in console.
I think this should be added to your map idea guidelines so that people may find them easier.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Quote from: static2601;285It's not really a secret, I just wanted to see people run around looking for it. I new that as soon as someone found it, everyone would know soon after.

--- Update ---

I've added the list of commands to remove those barriers, to the server cfg, so no need to execute them.
Ive added the underground box room pushes to the config and also, you can run the cfg in the admin menu now, so go to the menu and its 2,2,2. Or you can just run "exec entremove.cfg" in hlsw console.

Turboplant

I vote for a map with "arbitrary" objectives, like cap points, but no timer. A round-end can be avoided by placing a cap point where no player can reach it.

Tama

Quote from: Turboplant;439I vote for a map with "arbitrary" objectives, like cap points, but no timer. A round-end can be avoided by placing a cap point where no player can reach it.
I like this idea.

Turboplant

@ Ninny
I like that you like this idea.

(lol forgot to quote derp.)

DragonMasterNYC

Could be done maybe with a plugin and a new map, or maybe an Administrator can activate it if he's on.

static2601

i was thinking about doing that but, i think, the cp hud would be up all the time and you wouldnt be able to get rid of it. I'll look further into it or ill just make a map that has those objectives. I'm already working on a map, not mariokart, that i might finish soon and run on another server if i can afford it.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;479i was thinking about doing that but, i think, the cp hud would be up all the time and you wouldnt be able to get rid of it. I'll look further into it or ill just make a map that has those objectives. I'm already working on a map, not mariokart, that i might finish soon and run on another server if i can afford it.
Take your time it looks good now, but when it's done it will look great.

Soda

Quote from: static2601;347You know, if you go to a server and you want to see what plugins their using, just type sm plugins in console.
Yeah, I'll do that as soon as I find that server again. ;)
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Turboplant

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;457Could be done maybe with a plugin and a new map, or maybe an Administrator can activate it if he's on.

I don't think anyone is going to be so terribly bothered by the HUD.