Tama

1. The makesift melee room
2. The Skybox
3. The not so secret room.
4. The finished Melee box
5. Minecraft
6. Underground

DragonMasterNYC

God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Tama

Quote from: Bighead2496;322and the new place fore battling, The Top cloud.
Not really. Not everyone knows how to get up there normally.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;345Not really. Not everyone knows how to get up there normally.
This is true, but if it's anything like the old cloud I will be soon.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;354This is true, but if it's anything like the old cloud I will be soon.
IMO. The funnest part of this server is 2 thigns
1. The regulars who arn't  dumb asses  Inb4peoplesayFlapjack I think Flap is cool to be honest. Levi is as well.
2. The areas to fight over. It's like an actual game mode. But it always changes with time.
Static should make a new area to fight over each time he expands the map or atleast change the current areas so we get a different experience.

DragonMasterNYC

That's why the map changes over time.

One day it might just be new map with a whole different set of zones to fight over.

Bighead2496

I think it would be cool if we had a map that was a sky scraper like the empire state building. just not as big.

Inquisitor Delo

Some things I just thought up about the skyscraper idea: there would be different features in different floors. Like one would be a melee room, another arena like, etc. The first floor would be the spawns that would be next to elevators and stairways for each team. As i think about this more, the more i like it....
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Bighead2496

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;381Some things I just thought up about the skyscraper idea: there would be different features in different floors. Like one would be a melee room, another arena like, etc. The first floor would be the spawns that would be next to elevators and stairways for each team. As i think about this more, the more i like it....
And in stead of the 4 Chan van we could have a helicopter that moves.

Tama

Quote from: Bighead2496;406And in stead of the 4 Chan van we could have a helicopter that moves.
You can only put so many ents in one map. I don't think it's possible. But what do I know.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;375I think it would be cool if we had a map that was a sky scraper like the empire state building. just not as big.
Something like this has been talked about, but as for a working map any time soon in unknown.