Main Menu

Dungeon Defenders

Started by Undreamt Hippo, October 12, 2011, 10:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undreamt Hippo

Is anyone considering buying Dungeon Defenders?

Just wondering because I'm thinking about getting it, but there's not really much point in buying a game centered around multi-player when I don't have anyone to play it with.

DragonMasterNYC

Looks interesting from all the videos, but not sure if I want to get another tower defender.

Plus there will always be people online you can play with, it doesn't have to be a friend. I never hooked up with all the gamers out there by just playing with the same people every time.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Undreamt Hippo

Well, I did consider getting it anyway to play with random people. But, I decided that with my general bad luck when it comes to finding teammates for thing like this and my dwindling reserve of money, it wouldn't really be worth getting unless I had people I know to play it with.

Mentlegen

I've been saving quite a bit of money, if I come across some extra cash, I'll let you know.
If only google existed.

Undreamt Hippo

Alright, well, an update to this, I did get the game, and I personally think it's worth the $15 dollars.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Undreamt Hippo;1684Alright, well, an update to this, I did get the game, and I personally think it's worth the $15 dollars.
I just dropped $30 on Sonic Generations, but if I come into some extra cash maybe. Not sure though since many games come around this time for PC and console, I haven even ordered Zelda.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Undreamt Hippo

The game and all DLC is 75% off for the next 16 hours. $3.74 for the game, $11.24 for a 4-pack, and $2.46 for all the DLC.

Figured I'd post that in here in case anyone was interested.