Main Menu

Ermergerd star wars vii

Started by Chipawok, October 31, 2012, 12:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipawok

Not to be completely off topic or anything (glad there's a thread for this sort of thing xD) but it turns out that Disney has just bought Lucas Films and the title of Star Wars, and has scheduled the release of Star Wars Episode 7 to be in 2015. George Lucas will be the creative consultant for the new films, stating "It's now time for me to pass 'Star Wars' on to a new generation of filmmakers." Think of it what you will...

Here is the link to the announcement:  
http://www.pjstar.com/free/x1440169864/Episode-7-of-Star-Wars-announced-as-Disney-acquires-Lucasfilm-for-

P.S. For some reason the font and colour changed all weird in the middle of that, hopefully its not that big of a deal, I'm just too lazy to fix it right now xD
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Dapeep12

I hope that the next movie wont be a complete disaster like the first 3 episodes.

DragonMasterNYC

I read this yesterday, but I'm not to sure about what Disney will do with the series.

I don't really see the first 3 as a disaster, now I don't know what actually happened in the books since I don't care to read them, but their were suppose to be 9 movies in total. I really like what Lucas has done with the first 6, but now that he won't be directing the last 3 I don't know what to think, they just might be a disaster.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

RockCambo

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Chipawok

How the actual fuck do they plan on bringing back Darth Vader as the villain? First of all and most importantly .. He died. And second, didn't he have a change of heart at the end of Episode six? I never read the books either, and guess this is okay if its what George Lucas wanted. But if Disney is just bringing him back just for the extra bucks then not only is that a disgrace to the franchise but a kick in the teeth for all Star Wars fanatics.

Thanks for the link Rock.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: RockCambo;6937http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/357610/Darth-Vader-to-be-resurrected This is relevent to this thread.

WELP Im sticking with the book canon. Thats.....just...

No

NO
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

static2601

Hm... Ive only seen a couple of the movies lol. Like the first and second ones. Maybe I should watch them someday.

monkalicious666

Quote from: RockCambo;6937http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/357610/Darth-Vader-to-be-resurrected This is relevent to this thread.

Dude. Book canon Darth Vader never comes back. Palpatine does at some point. Damn it Disney.
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

Dapeep12

Palpatine resurrects himself, in the comics, and atemps to take the body of Leia and Han's youngest son, but is stopped when they destroy Palpatines temporary body and vanquish his soul.