Main Menu

Officiall list of who can mic spam w/o getting muted

Started by Tama, June 16, 2012, 01:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Because this has become such an issue we need to have a list of WHO can mic spam without risk of getting muted. If you get muted due to mic spamming and your not on the list. You now know why.

People who can mic spam:
Admins
DrunkenDan/RoboDan
MegaSuperGeneral
The Boss
Pimpmahine
Lord Ordos

List will change later on. But for now these are the only people allowed without risk of getting muted.

static2601

I didn't know we had an official list of approved mic spammers. I think people who should be added are people that spam stuff that players like to hear, know how to read the opinions of others on their spam, know when to stop, spam at a reasonable volume and quality, and stop when being told to.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;4753I didn't know we had an official list of approved mic spammers. I think people who should be added are people that spam stuff that players like to hear, know how to read the opinions of others on their spam, know when to stop, spam at a reasonable volume and quality, and stop when being told to.
It wasn't up before and it was hard to know who was or wasn't allowed to mic spam. Not like it should be allowed at all since its spam, but I guess if people want to they need to be on this list. Plus it's easy to refer anyone here if they think they can spam the server with music or garbage.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.