Main Menu

Post Your Rigs

Started by Calvingreen17., May 27, 2013, 09:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calvingreen17.

I havent a clue if a topic like this was already made so dont pass it off as spam. As a tech geek and all, I want to see everyone's computers. Why? Cause.....for the sheer fun of it. And if you can, post the specs of it.

To start it off, my *cough* horrible *cough* laptop:

It's hard to make out what it is but it's a HP G7-1219wm. It has 4 gb of RAM, an AMD E-450 (1.65 GHz dual core processor with built in Radeon HD 6320 graphics), a 500 gb hard drive, and integrated webcam with 1.0 mp.

I had built a computer earlier but I sold it (well its innards but I left the power supply and case behind for a new PC build I will be making soon) so:

Case: Xion Xon-180

Inside:

My 450 Watt Rosewill Power Supply:

I will upload more pics and possibly a video when I get all the parts.

now that you've seen mine, let me see yours (not in that sense).

Full Time PC Gamer/PC Enthusiast.

Always looking for friends, hit me up on xfire: http://www.xfire.com/profile/calvingreen17 .......

Tetra

My computer is a hand me down from my dad, I plan to build myself one when I have the money though. My spec's are AMD Athlon 7750 dual core 2.7ghz, 4GB of ram, 2x 500GB and 1x 250GB worth of hard drives, and ati radeon hd 3300 onboard. I also have an ONN mouse, and Microsoft keyboard at the moment and a 1080P led monitor, and Cyber Acoustics 2.1 speakers, and AKG headphones. [ALSO WHEN I TOOK THIS PHOTO MY FRIEND WAS HANGING OUT WITH ME SO THAT'S HES LAPTOP, ALSO VERY MESSY AND SHIT LOL]

Calvingreen17.

Looks pretty good. You have any idea about the specs of your computer build?

Always looking for friends, hit me up on xfire: http://www.xfire.com/profile/calvingreen17 .......

Tetra

I mentioned the spec's in the post above the picture. "My spec's are AMD Athlon 7750 dual core 2.7ghz, 4GB of ram, 2x 500GB and  1x 250GB worth of hard drives, and ati radeon hd 3300 onboard. I also  have an ONN mouse, and Microsoft keyboard at the moment and a 1080P led  monitor, and Cyber Acoustics 2.1 speakers, and AKG headphones."

--- Update ---

Quote from: Calvingreen17.;9382Looks pretty good. You have any idea about the specs of your computer build?
Well the spec's regarding the build I want to do are always morphing, currently I would like to build this machine, but currently not getting much income other than what I get from my student loans/aid as I currently do not have a job. If I had 1600 dollars to spend I could afford to buy and build this system http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Tetra93/saved/17J7
Those are the spec's regarding a nice powerful machine I want to build.

Calvingreen17.

That's a nice build man. Beefy graphics card, good processor, though I doubt anyone uses an Optical Drive (well I dont but everyone is not me so).

And I feel ya with the no money problems. I'm looking for a job but I'm sorta under-aged (15) so it wont be easy. Though many fellow schoolmates of mine have scored jobs so, I have no reason not to give it a shot.

static2601

24" Asus lcd
23" Asus lcd
Computer 1
Core i7 3770k OC @ 4.6 Ghz
Corsair H55 cpu water cooler
2 TB Western Digital black HDD
Asus P8Z77-VPRO Mobo
16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
EVGA Geforce 660Ti 2048GB  GPU
Corsair TX850w Psu
Cooler Master Case w/ 4 fans 2 leds
 2 DVD Burner and blu-ray
2nd computer
Gigabyte MA785gM-US2H AMD Mobo
Quadcore Phenom 2 @ 2.8Ghz
stock cooler
600 watt psu
a few hdds
8 GB DDR2 Ram 800 mhz
stock emachines case

Sony Bravia 40" LCD HDTV and Monitor Sometimes.

Pictures after a quick cleanup and dusting I use my 2nd computer mostly for programming, mapping, and other shit. 1st computer for gaming when i can. I am very slowly moving everything over to my newer computer.

Tetra

I am turning 20 this June, and don't even have a job yet either very difficult though more so in my situation to get one. But yea, now that the gtx 780 is out, I may still try and get that when I have the money for the build but every part on my list is dependent on when I get the money for it to begin with.

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: static2601;9391
24" Asus lcd
23" Asus lcd
Computer 1
Core i7 3770k OC @ 4.6 Ghz
Corsair H55 cpu water cooler
2 TB Western Digital black HDD
Asus P8Z77-VPRO Mobo
16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
EVGA Geforce 660Ti 2048GB  GPU
Corsair TX850w Psu
Cooler Master Case w/ 4 fans 2 leds
 2 DVD Burner and blu-ray
2nd computer
Gigabyte MA785gM-US2H AMD Mobo
Quadcore Phenom 2 @ 2.8Ghz
stock cooler
600 watt psu
a few hdds
8 GB DDR2 Ram 800 mhz
stock emachines case

Sony Bravia 40" LCD HDTV and Monitor Sometimes.

Pictures after a quick cleanup and dusting I use my 2nd computer mostly for programming, mapping, and other shit. 1st computer for gaming when i can. I am very slowly moving everything over to my newer computer.

Ah that's beastly mate.

And yeah Tetra, you'll get one soon enough.

static2601

Yeah when I first built it, I had problems with BSOD's and crashes. Formatted the drive server times trying to find the problem. turns out it was my ram, one stick had a ton of errors on it. so I left that one out, havent got a replacement yet, Only running 2 stick atm. Also, my video card showed errors on one test I did but I havent RMA'd it yet either. I dont really see any problems as of now.

Calvingreen17.

Which one are you referring to? The one that used to get bsod crashes and had the ram issues.

static2601

The newer one with the core i7 3770k, I checked the hard disks for errors, the motherboard, the video card, then finally checked the ram and found the problem in one of the sticks. I spent about a month trying to figure out the problem, installed windows and all my stuff multiple times since I reformatted it alot. So im only running 2 4gb sticks of the sticks I got since the one is bad, Id run 12 gbs or 3 sticks but im pretty sure all sticks would run in single channel mode rather then dual. I really dont need it that much, but once I start using that computer for everything, mapping, compiling, recording tv shows, and just extreme multitasking, Ill have to get that ram replaced. I think a 4 gb stick of corsair vengeance 1866mhz ram is about 50 bux so it might not be worth it to rma it. since ill have to pay for shipping and all that.

Calvingreen17.

Ah, yeah. Though RMA'ing it is better than paying for another stick or two.